Stop the world.... I need a Time out for Illness and Craziness!!
Well, we have been hit with "something viral" for three weeks. I'm pretty sure that my daughter M had H1N1 but the rest of us I can't prove - probably, but who knows... Then its just been so busy crazy... I haven't been doing much of anything - just trying to get through each day. (seems like I only check my email every other day - if I'm lucky)
This is just a quick update before I head off to work. Hopefully after tonight's All District Patriotic Concert I'll be able to post some stuff. It's been really eventful - 2 trips to the Emergency Room for 2 different kids in 2 weeks, my fight with the BPA (Bonneville Power Administration) over putting a HUGE new substation and monster power lines in my neighborhood and potentially on my property, sick kids, church stuff, sports, Halloween, etc.,.
This week....and last week!
16 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment